Full Stack Magento Developer (m / w / d)
Viva la educación! With us, education becomes a little more affordable and fun!
We have had an agenda for more than 8 years: to make student life more affordable and fun – whether with our in-house student tariff, discounted laptops, to the cinema at student prices or our free edubags. We provide you with everything you need for a cheap study and the best time of your life – with our platforms www.edustore.at , www.educom.at and edudeals!
In order to ensure our further growth, we are looking for a new colleague to join our 20-strong team at the earliest possible opportunity. You have the responsibility, together with a small team, to make the educom and edustore service for schoolchildren and students even better and to develop new areas and projects.
- Realization and improvement of shop projects with the Magento Community Edition (Magento 2.3)
- Work on various projects in a small (development) team
- Expansion of the shop functionalities and independent further development of the features – ideas and creative input for even more customer service are in demand
- Perform and implement functional tests
- Programming graphical user interfaces
- Implementation of front-end and back-end functionalities (including Magento extensions)
- Ongoing optimization and maintenance of the existing system
You should bring this with you:
- Very good experience in dealing with web technologies (especially Magento, PHP, MySQL)
- Accuracy and customer focus in work and testing
- Team player qualities as well as an independent way of working
Why we are already canvas:
- A friendly team with just the right amount of craziness, where teamwork is very important
- Opportunities for advancement in an innovative company in progress that is constantly developing new projects – it never gets boring here!
- Products and business areas for young people – the first movers and trendsetters!
- (Mostly) an abundance of energy drinks in the refrigerator
- and the best coffee in Vienna right next door (always!)
Oh yes, it is also a full-time job (38.5h / week) – with a gross monthly salary of 3,800 euros (willingness to overpay, depending on professional experience and qualifications).